DustRam™ System Phoenix Tile Removal
When it comes to dust-free tile removal – there’s no competition for the DustRam™ System. We provide the safest and cleanest way to remove tile from your home.
If you’re about to embark on a tile removal project, you’ve come to the right place. Our patented DustRam™ System is the only choice for homeowners who are concerned about the cleanliness and health of their home.
Traditional tile removal methods are not only messy. They can be one of the most dangerous and unhealthy things you do inside the walls of your living environment.
That is why we developed our patented dust-free tile removal system – to keep you and your family safe, and to keep your home clean and beautiful.
What is the DustRam™ System?
The patented DustRam™ System is specially developed, military-grade tile removal equipment capable of removing tile and thinset, including many other materials many times cleaner and faster than traditional methods. This dynamic and technologically sophisticated system provides an incredibly fast and ultra-clean way to remove tile and thinset in your home or business.
· Our process is so advanced; plastic sheeting is not required to protect your home from dust.
· Your indoor air quality is maintained at incredibly high levels, even though tile and thinset are being pulverized at unbelievable speeds.
We are the only tile removal company in the Valley that has invested in high-tech dust suppression equipment specifically designed for:
· Ceramic tile removal
· Stone removal
· Tile removal
· Slate removal
· Mexican tile removal
· Saltillo removal
· Micro-topping removal
· Coating removal
· Paint removal
Sheet vinyl removal
· Our competitors use cheap tools and equipment that cannot compare to the quality and reliability of our patented system.
· During tear outs, their chipping hammer dust collection devices clog – often within seconds of operation.
· As these devices begin to clog, dust is introduced into the surrounding air – and there is no capturing it once it gets away.
· Their small grinders regularly spit and sneeze dust.
We are also the only service providers of
the DustRam™ System in the Phoenix Metro area. This is a
premium service for removing tile, saltillo, stone, slate, and wood
flooring dust-free. We also provide the DustRam™
System for floor preparation and flattening to a tolerance of 1/16"
in 50 linear feet. Please visit azhomefloors.com for
more information on these amazing services!
All our experienced, courteous crew members are United States citizens, have passed a drug test and background check, and speak perfect English. We always arrive on time, treat your home and belongings as we would our own, and leave everything spotless. We do the job right the first time.
See our DustRam™ System in action!
A picture is worth a thousand words, but a video tells the real story. While other companies only show you before and after photos, our countless videos, like the ones here on this page, show our processes in action. See the DustRam™ difference for yourself!
Now imagine a video of tile removal using traditional methods. You would be horrified to see the concrete damage, dirt, debris and cancer causing concrete dust created during their removal process. Hiring less experienced contractors can result in unexpected costs to repair damage caused by their equipment or lack of expertise. The savings you thought you were getting per square foot will quickly be eaten up when you have someone come in to repair your floors or clean your living environment from the dust and debris they leave behind. We have equipment that no one else in the Valley has. You can be sure we always use the right tools for your home remodeling project.
Check out the video below to see the incredible damage caused by a cheap tile removal crew that used crude chipping hammers and a destructive ride-on floor stripper.
Get the best Results with the DustRam™ System
· We are the inventors and pioneers of the DustRam™ System, and are currently the largest and most experienced dust-free tile removal crew in existence.
· Our tile removal crews, along with our proprietary and specialized equipment, can remove ceramic tile three to five times faster than the competition.
· We can remove 1000-1,500 square feet of porcelain or ceramic tile, including thinset, while you are at work.
· Our grinders will make your concrete floors flatter than they were before. It’s like free floor prep!
· We have developed a proprietary method for concrete leveling that achieves an amazing tolerance for flatness. We can flatten concrete to 1/16" in 50 linear feet inside occupied homes – and do it dust-free.
· We guarantee your home will be as clean as, or cleaner than it was before we began.
· Our industrial vacuums and specialized dust-free tile removal equipment can remove large amounts of concrete dust efficiently, and with no down time.
· The more furnishings, pictures, drapes, shutters, windows, artwork, cabinets, etc. you have, the more you benefit from our services.
Please call Jack at 602-550-8818 to find out more about getting professional dust-free tile removal in your home!
Become a Certified DustRam™ System Tile Removal Company in the Phoenix Metro Area
DustRam, LLC is looking for a few good contractors to help with the expanding demand. Access to high paying installations is also available to qualified contractors. Click here to find out more about becoming a certified DustRam™ System tile removal company.
Bring DustRam™ to Your Area
Are you a homeowner or business owner seeking a tile removal company using the DustRam™ System? You can help bring this exciting new dust-free tile removal technology into your area. Contact your local flooring retailers and let them know about this amazing service!
All work performed under the license of Arizona Home Floors 61586,
Bonded & Insured
Tile Removal| Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Chandler, Desert Mountain, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Gold Canyon, Maricopa, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Phx, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sedona, Tempe, Tucson