Is Dust Free Tile Removal available near me? How does that differ from Dust Less Tile Removal? And now there is Virtually Dust Free?!? It can be so confusing.
Find a DustRam® Corporate Service Center
or Certified DustRam® System Tile Removal Contractor in Your Area
On the map above, you will see pin(s) showing the current DustRam® Certified Service Centers either currently in operation or will be in process sometime soon or shortly, including current DustRam® Certified Contractors. All will have complete patented DustRam® Systems with over 250+ components.
More locations are coming soon!
If you do not see a Contractor in your area, please check back in the future or contact your local contractors and flooring professionals to request they find out how to provide you a dust free tile removal service by using the DustRam® line of products.
Below is a video the HP 3D Printer Corporation produced showcasing some of the patented DustRam equipment®.
The Tile Flooring Removal Experts
Only Certified DustRam® Contractors are factory trained in the use of the DustRam® System Equipment to produce dust free results for every project. No other machinery performs like the DustRam® System Equipment, and only Certified DustRam® Contractors are allowed to be listed here.
What You Need To Know About Removing Your Tile
Below is more information about the removal of tile, dangers of silica dust, including comparisons of tile removal tools, and why the design of the equipment affects the quality and speed of removal.
Call (480) 428-3880 if you need to verify a contractors’ status.
1. Finding A Reputable Company
Be wary of DustRam® impostors! Click here to find out why you should be cautious. Impostors will use the wrong tools and this will end up costing you more in repairs. Make sure the company you use is a certified DustRam contractor!
2. Tile Dust Is Dangerous, That’s Why A Dust Free Removal Is Important
The dust from tile removal, or any flooring for that matter, is the most significant residual contaminant from a remodel and must be managed, whether one is the homeowner or a contractor. One square foot of tile can create up to one pound of dust.
For the average bathroom renovation, say 40 square feet, which equates to almost 40 pounds of dust and debris, not counting the tile itself.
3. Traditional Tile Removal Leaves A Mess
With traditional tile removal methods, a large amount of vacuuming, scrubbing, and conditioning of the room, adjoining areas of the home, and require complete purification of the air ducts and possibly the A/C unit.
4. The Most Effective Removal Method is the…“Virtually” dust free would be an improvement over the outdated process, but still allows contaminants to circulate within the home. Using the previous example and the stated “98% effective” for this procedure, the homeowner or contractor would still need to clean up and capture approximately one pound of dust. The most effective method is dust free tile removal. Hire DustRam to handle the job!
5. Are You Compromising Your Air Quality?Even this small amount can affect the air quality of a home for an extended period. Dust from tiles and other construction materials are carcinogenic, as found by the Center for Disease Control and are regulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration due to their detrimental health effects.
6. The Dust Free Tile Removal CostSilica dust exposure creates long-lasting changes in those who inhale it, whether on a brief occasion or extended time over the years. With this in mind, the dust free tile removal cost per square foot factors in much more than just a monetary price. You must consider the health of the household and employees, effectiveness, time of the process, ease of preparation before, and clean-up. DustRam® tile removal cost includes the patented DustRam® dustless process with speedy removal of flooring encompassing dustless thinset removal and minimal prep or clean-up required by the homeowner or contractor. Below is a video of the patented ExoRam® stand up tile removal tool in action.
DustRam® System Equipment and Tools are Top-Tier
When it comes down to choosing, the best way is to see for one’s self the value for the dollar spent — whether a homeowner is requesting a service, or a contractor thinking of purchasing the equipment to offer dustless flooring removal to their clients.
1. Safe, Clean, & Efficient Tile Removal Machines
The DustRam® System Equipment is the safest, cleanest, and most efficient way to remove the tile and other flooring materials from residential homes, businesses, and sensitive environments. Having a professional in one’s house or business would make the most sense.
2. Cannot Be Rented
Due to its large number of components necessary to cover every process of removal, the DustRam® System is not available for rental from Home Depot or any other big-box location. A DustRam® contractor is specially trained on the patented equipment to ensure a thoroughly dustless removal of flooring for one’s home or business.
Be a Certified DustRam® System Tile Removal Contractor
A licensed flooring professional or contractor can click here to find certain select pieces of the DustRam® equipment for sale. The DustRam® cost recoups quickly by the ability to offer a premium service to the discerning customer base found in every locale.
DustRam®, LLC, is seeking new contractors throughout the United States who are interested in this exciting new Dust Free flooring removal technology. Imagine the opportunities to offer this unique service to the growing demand in your area, work more efficiently, and increase market awareness and profitability.
Below is a video comparing the DustRam® to the Dust Commander® during a technical travertine removal project.
Below is another comparison video of the DustRam® Chipping Hammer attachment versus a different competitor with their Dust Commander® Tile Removal Tool. Once again, there is a big difference between the two regarding the capability of providing dustless flooring removal.
As one can see, there is a definite disparity by the brand in the effectiveness of dust free tile removal equipment. The DustCuff™ and Dust Commander® each have their own sets of pros and cons; ultimately, neither one can give the dustless tile and flooring removed the DustRam® System can.
The DustRam® System price includes patented dustless tile removal tools and machinery dedicated to supplying the homeowner or contractor with ease of use, efficiency, and health standards required.
Territories are available for Contractors in the following locations:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming